Announcements and Important Events
To all Parents & Students going to 7th-12th Grade for the 2021-2022 School Year Interested in Participating in a Fall Sport:
As Mr. Roberts stated earlier this summer, Pen Argyl Athletics will be utilizing an new platform with PlanetHS for 2021-2022 Sport Registration & Athletic Physicals. Attached is a PlanetHS Parent Kick-Off Letter that explains step by step how to register for a sport and complete & sign all necessary forms. We also attached a PlanetHS Parent Student Getting Started Guide to help you through the process and here is the SLUHN LINK for Physicals next week at Coca-Cola Park. You must pre-schedule a date and time to be eligible for a physical & must bring PIAA Sections 6 & 7 with you. They can be printed on PlanetHS once complete the registration.
A few key points for PlanetHS:
- Please complete this information as soon as possible, ideally this weekend, so that our coaches have accurate information on potential players. This platform also allows coaches to message players and parents with team information.
- Parent & Student must both create separate accounts.
- Select the correct School (Pen Argyl HS or Wind Gap MS)
- Link Parent & Student accounts
- Some fields are required (ie. Emergency #’s). Simply add same number or text if pop up tells you it was required.
We hope everyone is having a great summer and looking forward to a successful 2021-2022 school year. PlanetHS also provides video links in the letter to assist you through the process.